It breaks my heart to see my dearest friend being bullied, used and mentally+physically abused.
Bullied in the sense of having to cover colleagues' workload and completing her own work at the same time, yet, receiving only her own pay.
Used in the sense of knowing she was a helpful girl, they used words to make her stay in company to complete their undone work. Staying till as late as 12am? It sound ridiculous doesn't it?
Mentally + physically abused through all the bullying above, using words to make her feel that she has to do extra because of her incompetence when she was obviously doing more than what she can.
What is this? I deeply wonder how did the employer even have a good night sleep for mistreating someone like this for six months.
Lying to make her believe that that's the best pasture of grass she would ever find.
My heart hurts so much and yet I can't do anything much to help. Please God.. Show me how I can help.. And I want to show more patience and love as I lend her my pair of ears to lighten her burdens.
No comments:
Post a Comment