Probably it seemed like many bad things are happening to me cuz I'm having the damn stomach cramps again. But I felt much relived and happy for the wisdom tooth surgery.. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, I just have to be careful when brushing teeth.
Anddddd. I'm having the usual stomach cramps :( It isn't as pain as the past two months but the pain is there and is enough to make me feel extremely frustrated when mum walked up and down the shopping twice just to get something that is worth $20 and ended the cashier missed out one towel n we gotta pay for some amount. Everything was annoying. No matter how gentle or fierce or whatever u did to me. I can't help being sarcastic n the tone of voice was really annoying. And sometimes I get annoyed at myself for being annoying. HAHAHA. But tell me how to smile at u when I'm feeling all weak n pain and you want me to walk everywhere aimlessly?
HAHAHA. Ohwell. Looked back at my photos on the day when I had my menses for first day. I looked like I was dying. HAHAHA. Like pale n weak. Well I felt like dying too. I rmbed I was on the verge of fainting when we walked under the bright hot sun.
Probably I shld just hide myself in mountain n ignore what everyone says when I'm in pain.. I say nothing healthy..
No comments:
Post a Comment