Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
Psalms 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Matthew 7:7
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you.
Psalms 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Psalms 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Lastly, a verse that I've always held close to my heart back then when I was struggling..
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Peace is not the absence of conflicts, but the presence of God.
The overflowing amount of love every time when we sing praises, look on to nature, thinking about God and even just speaking to Him. The amount of peace and unspeakable joy is overwhelming because we are experiencing God's presence, God's masterpiece, God's creation and God's everlasting love.
No comments:
Post a Comment